Price : $34.99

Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 13 x 1.1 inches ; 12.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0054KVNEI
- Item model number: SPK-A0448
Technical Details
- Silky-smooth soft-touch hard shell protection.
- Protects your MacBook Pro from scrapes and scratches.
- Smooth yet grippy rubberized exterior texture.
- Fully vented for safe heat disbursement.
- Totally removable - easy to put on and take off.
- Access to all ports, battery check button, Kensington lock, CD/DVD drive.
- Built-in rubberized feet keep your notebook stable and secure.
- Design lets you open/close your MacBook Pro all the way.
- Fully vented for safe heat disbursement
- Protects your MacBook Pro from scrapes and scratches
- Silky-smooth soft-touch hard shell protection
- Smooth yet grippy rubberized exterior texture
- Totally removable - easy to put on and take off
Item Description
Color: Black
Silky-soft to the touch with the exact same protection as our trusted SeeThru line introducing SeeThru Satin! Give your MacBook Pro a smooth, semi-translucent frosted finish with a grippy edge for your peace of mind. Allows you access to all your important plugs and drives although highlighting the exceptional appear of your MacBook Pro (unibody/black keyboard.) Macbook custom design lets you open/close your MacBook Pro all the way.
By : Speck
List Price :
Price : $34.99
You Save : $14.96 (30%)

Costumer Reviews
I got this case based on numerous reviews and recommendations. It looks and feels awesome. It protects the laptop well.
The only difficulty that I have is that it appears to hold the heat in the computer system. If I start off watching netflix, it warms up promptly and stays hot. Yes, I recognize that graphics and processor intensive tasks will create up heat, but this was crazy. The fans would kick on and run near maximum. This would drain the battery pretty swiftly. I could barely get a film accomplished on full charge and my battery has much less than 100 cycles on it.
I pulled the case off for a handful of weeks to see if produced a distinction. I have my macbook pro back. No overheating. No fan noise. My battery performance has doubled.
The case protects like it is supposed to and it is particularly wonderful seeking, but the efficiency concerns are not worth it for me.
I really like this case, I have it in aqua and my children have it in orange. It stands up to the kids' abuse, it wipes clean readily, and unlike in some of the photos, you CAN see the illuminated apple on your laptop through the case. I advocate it! You can protect and personalize your Mac a bit while still showing off that you have a Mac. o)



0 comments:
Post a Comment