Price : $34.99

Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 13 x 1.1 inches ; 12.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0054KVC7Q
- Item model number: SPK-A0468
Technical Details
- Silky-smooth soft-touch hard shell protection.
- Protects your MacBook Pro from scrapes and scratches.
- Smooth yet grippy rubberized exterior texture.
- Fully vented for safe heat disbursement.
- Totally removable - easy to put on and take off.
- Access to all ports, battery check button, Kensington lock, CD/DVD drive.
- Built-in rubberized feet keep your notebook stable and secure.
- Design lets you open/close your MacBook Pro all the way.
- Fully vented for safe heat disbursement
- Protects your MacBook Pro from scrapes and scratches
- Silky-smooth soft-touch hard shell protection
- Smooth yet grippy rubberized exterior texture
- Totally removable -- easy to put on and take off
Product Description
Color: Purple
Silky-soft to the touch with the similar protection as our trusted SeeThru line introducing SeeThru Satin! Give your MacBook Pro a smooth, semi-translucent frosted finish with a grippy edge for your peace of thoughts. Will allow you access to all your significant plugs and drives whilst highlighting the exclusive look of your MacBook Pro (unibody/black keyboard.) Macbook custom design lets you open/close your MacBook Pro all the way.
By : Speck
List Price :
Price : $34.99
You Save : $14.96 (30%)

Costumer Critiques
I got this case based on various reviews and recommendations. It looks and feels good. It protects the laptop effectively.
The only challenge that I have is that it seems to hold the heat in the computer system. If I get started watching netflix, it warms up fast and stays hot. Yes, I realize that graphics and processor intensive tasks will construct up heat, but this was crazy. The fans would kick on and run near maximum. This would drain the battery fairly quickly. I could barely get a movie performed on full charge and my battery has much less than 100 cycles on it.
I pulled the case off for a few weeks to see if produced a distinction. I have my macbook pro back. No overheating. No fan noise. My battery performance has doubled.
The case protects like it is supposed to and it is quite fine hunting, but the efficiency problems are not worth it for me.
I appreciate this case, I have it in aqua and my youngsters have it in orange. It stands up to the kids' abuse, it wipes clean very easily, and unlike in some of the pictures, you CAN see the illuminated apple on your laptop by means of the case. I advocate it! You can shield and personalize your Mac a bit though nevertheless showing off that you have a Mac. o)



0 comments:
Post a Comment