We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. CLICK HERE to find out where to get the best deal on Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air Laptop 13.3-Inch Widescreen LCD
Product Details
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001E1X67I
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: SP016-CL
List Price :
Price : $2.28
You Save : $8.71 (79%)

Product Description
Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air Laptop 13.3-Inch Widescreen LCD
This Best Selling Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air Laptop 13.3-Inch Widescreen LCD tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
Technical Details
- Brand Non-oem accessories.Suggested Applications:13.3" Widescreen [16:10] LCD screens / Apple® MacBook® / MacBook Air®
- Screen size: 13.3 Wide inch. Clear, ultra thin and durable.
- Cover entire LCD screen of your Laptop. Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches.
- Perfect accessory to guard against screen scratches
- Include a cloth, soft card ; one screen protector. Laptop not included.
Customer Reviews
I ordered this screen protector and it fit my mac book very nicely but I had major issues with air bubbles. I removed a lot of them but there were still some very noticeable air bubbles. I ended up taking it off and throwing it away because there was no way to get rid of the bubbles. I tried to squeegee them but they would just disappear then come back or multiply into bigger bubbles. I do not recommend this item.
Save your money. You'll never get this on without getting tons of air bubbles. It was a waste of $10 (shipping included.) This thing is so charged with static, everything clings to it before you have a chance to get it to the screen. I didn't even get it half way on and had to throw it away.
Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air Laptop 13.3-Inch Widescreen LCD



0 comments:
Post a Comment