Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 15 x 2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0064RLZ4I
- Item model number: OS RU Tiffany Blue MBP13
By : TOPCASE
Price : $24.99
You Save : $25.00 (50%)

Product Description
Come with TopCase logo mouse pad. For sale by TopCase ONLY.
Technical Details
- Perfect fit for the Macbook Pro 13-inch 13" (A1278/with or without Thunderbolt) with black keyboard ONLY
- 2 piece snap-on hard case for easy on off application.
- Sleek , Rubberized Satin finish ; Strong, shatter proof plastic.
- Use all your ports and plugs without removing the case
- Keyboard silicone skin is NOT included.
Costumer Reviews
THe color of the case is awesome! Exactly what i was hoping for. Call me picky but I wish it had the apple logo or something in the middle, it looks kinda plain without it. When the computer is on the apple light shines through. Texture is neat and i like it more than the typical hard case. This feels like better quality than hard plastic, it also seems to fit a bit more snug than the hard case which i like. Overall it is awesome. Does not affect wireless connection. Brand is osaka
I love this case! I wish it was more aqua like the picture, but it's like a retro kind of cyan. It's not too hard on the eyes, it's very pretty and was easy to snap onto my laptop! The only thing I dislike so far is the snaps for the bottom part of the case. They are RIGHT where my arms/wrists rest so it hurts a little. But nothing I won't adapt to (: So totally worth the price, thank you <3!
NEW DESIGN TopCase® Tiffany Blue Rubberized Satin Hard Case Cover for NEW Macbook Pro 13-inch 13" (A1278/with or without Thunderbolt) with TopCase® Mouse Pad



0 comments:
Post a Comment